Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday Update

The Colorado Romance Writers author tea was a good time on Saturday. I saw friends I haven't seen for awhile and met new ones. Here are a couple of pictures from the event.


From left to right: Hillary Seidl, Melissa Mayhue, Robin Owens, Bernadette Marie, Elaine English, Jenn LaBlanc & me.


The question was who was the person that encouraged you the most in your writing. I had to give credit where credit is due...my honey of course. He's been there encouraging and prodding when needed since we met. And yes, I'm looking at him with adoring eyes.





Next big event scheduled, the Heart of Denver Romance Writers Mini-Conference scheduled October 22nd. A great list of speakers and guests. If you haven't signed up be sure to check it out. There's still time!! http://www.hodrw.com/news-events/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am really looking forward to the conference! I learn a lot and am surrounded with great people! Also looking forward to my first pitch!