Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday Madness

Is it Monday all ready? I’m sure a lot of you feel that way, know I did when the alarm shouted out at 4:15 this morning. So currently pumping caffeine and checking my ‘to do’ list now.

A very good happening…sent the current WIP off to my editor. I’m happy dancing to say the least, but frustrated that I allowed outside influences to affect my writing focus. I must work on myself to not allow that to happen and yes, that is easier said than done.

Now it’s time to start on the next book(s) while waiting for edits on this one. In addition, need to do research on the NOR article for October. Have an idea on where that one is going and know quite a bit on the planned subject, but still…additional research won’t hurt.

Along with the writing, I need to get busy creating flyers for the Heart of Denver Romance Writers mini-con coming up October 22nd. Oh, I have two book signing events this week…had spaced one, so yep…more promotion.
So there you have my week in a nutshell, at least the writer me.

Personally have the joy of the exciting cleaning that needs to be tackled. And oh yeah, my husband has decided we need to get back to the gym and that means I’ll be sore tomorrow.

Hope your week is a good one. Why don’t you share what you’re up to with us?

No comments: