Monday, May 2, 2011

Fighting with My Hero

That's right! Last week Rob, the hero in Emerging Magic decided to be "male" and not talk about his feelings. Had more communication from the cat...at least he'd snarl and turn his back when I did something to annoy him!

When I whined to my critique partner, she suggested write around him. So I did...moved onto another scene and let him sulk. By the time I finished with a couple of other scenes, he decided we should communicate. Turns out the brown eyed, chiseled chin hunk had a bad week and needed time alone. He promises not to do that again...we'll see.

Time will tell (you know how men are)but this morning we're onto speaking terms and he's going to invite Cori to the family reunion in Transylvania. Shaping up to be a fun one, so stay turned!

Hope you all have a great week and I'll get up a recipe Wednesday!

No comments: