Thursday, April 8, 2010

Some days are blah

And yes, this one will probably be that way. Working madly to finish the book my editor has her hand out to receive and kicked off with a liquid diet. Food is my friend and I tend to get grumpy when deprived. And deprived I will be until Friday night.

You see, I have a colonoscopy scheduled for tomorrow. The dread factor since my doctor said "do it" hasn't been so much about the procedure, but the liquid diet. So, I'll bury myself in finishing up the current WIP, consume gallons of fluid and attempt to ignore the hunger. Oh, and if you hear a loud growl, not to worry...that's only my stomach.

Lizzie

2 comments:

Helen Hardt said...

Lol -- been there, done that! A humbling procedure but a necessary one. Best of luck with the WIP!

Lizzie said...

All is well! Though I did prove to be the comic relief for the doctors and nurses. That's okay, they needed a laugh.