Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Travel Wednesday - Get Ready London! I'll See You Soon!!


Can’t believe we leave for London in a week!  Tuesday is out to the airport to pick up BIL and get him and the Beast settled in. Still curious to see what we arrive home to…which one comes out on top in the battle for dominance of for who is in charge in this house.
I started laying out the ‘maybes’ for packing yesterday with the help of my current houseguest. If there are sparkles, she thinks it needs to be packed. I can tell you now; some won’t make the cut when I actually start putting them into the bag.
Anyway, here is a snap of one of the things we have lined up to do in London.  Fingers crossed the internet on the trip isn’t too slow so I can share actual pictures while on the trip.

In addition, we lined up a Sherlock walking tour of the movie and television sites, plus a Jack the Ripper night walking tour that should be spooky and fun!

8 comments:

Sloane Taylor said...

You look good in sparkles.:) The time is going quick but you'll have it all together. Have a wonderful trip, Lizzie. You deserve it.

Sharon Ledwith said...

Well it's official. I'm soooo jealous after seeing the raft tour! Hope you have a great time, and if you bump into any ghosts, ask them for an interview for your DEAD series! Cheerio, my friend!

Sam Cheever said...

Ooh! I can't wait to hear about the Sherlock Holmes and Jack the Ripper tours. So fun! Amsnnd my money's on the cat. Bwahaha!

Vonnie said...

Lizzie, you will have a fabulous time. Yes, I think that Sherlock and Jack will do for you nicely. We'll miss you. Keep in touch.

Lizzie said...

Thanks, all. If the internet connection isn't so slow it drives me crazy, will be blogging and checking email. Look forward to the walking tours and the boat ride!

Unknown said...

Ooh! Those sounds like great ideas. We're taking the boys to London in October before I head out to the World Fantasy Convention in Brighton. Now we have a few more things to add to our list. Thanks.
Have a wonderful and safe trip.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.