Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Snippet - DEAD Hunter

Today's snippet is from DEAD Hunter.  The release is set for Friday and reading through the galley I couldn't believe how much seemed new.  It was my story...matched up with my word doc., but it's funny how once a book is behind you most of it fades into the background.  Reading it there were moments when I stopped and thought...this is a good story.  Really like this book.  Then it would occur to me...wait, it's mine!

So here's today's snippet and the cover which I think is really cool.


“I’m sorry.  I don’t believe we’ve met.”  The doctor stepped forward and held out his hand.  “I’m Jonas Nickels.”

“ArieAnne Hews.”  His fingers curved around hers and he gave her the smile. Chills played across her neck, but the spasms of heat that flowed down her body canceled them out.  For the first time since she’d undergone her vampire hunter training, Arie chose to disregard all the signals.


DEAD Hunter releases Friday, August 17th at Musa Publishing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's just like the 'Powers that Be' to mess with you. I love this.

Lizzie said...

Thank you, Mary Frances!