Thursday, July 1, 2010

June's Prize Winner and the New Prize for July

Good morning, all. Can you believe it's July already?

I want to thank everyone for their support and this morning I placed my cursor over the followers grouping, wiggled it around with my eyes closed and clicked on the June winner for the "Lizzie" book bag.

See how easy it is to win!!!!!

Mindy, please send your snail mail addy to: lizzietleaf@comcast.net

Now for July's Prize! Given we're into true Summer here, I think a mixed bag (or box for mail purposes) of surprises will be what is up for grabs.

And please, let's hear your thoughts and comments on the postings by me, as well as our guest authors.

Lizzie

3 comments:

susan said...

congrats to winner of book bag. I love to read and enter contests so hope to be included in this months contest. susan L.

Mason Canyon said...

Congratulations to Mindy. Looking forward to your July posts.

Mason

hotcha12 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOMAN!!