1. Family is mucho important to me, but they have to realize I need time for me.
2. I am learning to say "No" and mean it.
3. As much as I love to travel, have decided unless the budget can handle First or Business Class (yeah, don't see that coming soon), overseas trips in Sardine Class are going to be few and far between, if at all.
4. I have to stop stressing myself out on the "what I didn't get done" and focus on the "what I did accomplish."
5. When a book is fighting me, I have to keep plugging and not just throw up my hands in frustration...it will come around either to my way, or me to its way.
How about you? What have you come to realize about yourself?