Thursday, July 2, 2015

Wednesday - Changes in the Wind #Announcement #Contests

Hi everyone.

Yesterday got away from me...let's just say, not the best day and leave it there. But here goes what should have gone out yesterday.

Have decided to make a few changes here at Lizzie's Way.

Instead of a weekly Monday post there may be a question for you.

Wednesday may have a recipe or another question for you.

Friday will still have an author in the Spotlight, so not to worry. You won't be on the hot seat again for that one.

As you scratch your head and wonder what I'm up to, let me explain. Changes are coming to the blog in my sharing a few 'moments' from current WIPS, as well as other things. The main issue for me right now is WHICH book to work on. Three are currently bouncing in my head and demanding attention. Three is a bit of an issue though...two are not Lizzie books, but one of my other personas. Yes, I'm a multi-personality kind of gal!

But while the various 'MEs' battle for writing time, you benefit!!



From July 1st through December 31, 2015 anyone who  FOLLOWS this blog, and responds to a post on a Monday or Wednesday is entered into a monthly drawing!

Prizes will vary from month to month and to celebrate the kick off, the July prize is a $20 Amazon gift card.

Remember...You have to be a Follower of Lizzie's Way and comment to enter!

No comments: