Monday, April 20, 2015

Weekend at Starfest #characters #pictures #starfest

This past weekend I did a first...a book signing at a Denver area Starfest on Saturday and Sunday. Met a lot of interesting people, made some connections for future events and future interview possibilities for the Night Owl Reviews magazine Behind the Scenes column I write. The book sales were so-so, but the show was terrific and I had fun hanging out with my table-mate, Lisa Fender.

Thought I'd share a few of the pictures from the event.

They did a great job on this!

This guy blinked and definitely got people's attention.

My buddy Lisa Fender at our table

Courtney Farrell...great to see her again!

These little darlings were ADORABLE!

Fun green ladies!

Her dragon was impressive. Moved & made noise!


 

1 comment:

Sharon Ledwith said...

Looks like you two had a blast! Say hi to my Djen friend Lisa for me!Shared the fun!