Monday, December 31, 2012

Things are a Changing for 2013


 
 
 
2013 will kick off with a few changes to this blog, and a chance for readers who comment to win a book at the end of each month. 

Monday – Tidbits and musings about a current work in progress or a new release.

Tuesday – Tuesday’s Wench spotlights at least one of a group of very talented authors!

Wednesday – The Bucket List (so what if this is one of the overused terms for 2012…it works here) will focus on travel.  Places I’ve been…over 50 countries and counting…or places I dream of going.

Thursday – Thursday’s Wench.  This group of authors is so talented they get two days!

Friday – Book of the Week.  A book I’ve read will be in the spotlight.  I have quite a print books that I've read and will spotlight one each week.  At the end of the month anyone who has left a comment on any of the week day features will be entered into a drawing for one of the books spotlighted each Friday. Some of these are signed by the author.

Saturday and Sunday may or may not have posts since they will be for guests who contact me requesting a spot.

So there you have it…a glimpse in what will be happening here in 2013. 
And a Happy 2013 to one and all!

2 comments:

Rita Monette, Writer said...

Well, I guess I'll be the first to comment. I like the ideas, and your enthusiasm for the new year. Sounds like you'll be busy. I'll be back to check out your posts!!! And of course, I'd love to win one of your books.

Lizzie said...

Thanks, Rita! Keep posting to win.