Thursday, October 14, 2010

Featured Today --- Raine Delight!

I know Raine by other names, but whatever name she's goes by at any given moment, she's one terrific lady! Delightful, caring and strong, she is a great individual that I'm proud to call friend. Wearer of many hats, I only wish I had half her energy!!!!

And Raine is picking a winner from those who comment today to receive a PDF of Haunting Magic! You don't want to miss out on this!!!!!!


Raine Delight is a pseudonym of a self professed book lover and after one too many TSTL characters, decided to see if she could write something a little better. Well many drafts later, Devon Falls series came to together. It was originally was to be one book but somehow ended up to 4 with a 5th and 6th one being planned for sometime in 2010. I write a paranormal contemporary series for Aspen Mountain and I am also branching out to other genres as I continue to listen to the voices in my head. Check out my book pages to see what is going on with me. My muse is a male nut who likes to leave me to go sip mai tais on the beach and leave me foundering for words; though eventually he takes pity on me and gets my words flowing and characters start settling down.

Personal notes: I live with my own boytoy and two kids. I love Johnny Depp movies and enjoy hiking, reading and watching movies with my family.

My links:

Website: http://authorrainedelight.com/
Raine’s Book Nook Blog: http://rainedelightbooknook.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Raine_Delight

Author/Reader Loop: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Author_Raine_Delight
Email me: rainedelight@yahoo.com



Where to buy my books:

Aspen Mountain Press: http://www.aspenmountainpress.com/
Fictionwise: http://www.fictionwise.com/
All Romance E-books (Are): http://www.allromanceebooks.com/
1Romance E-books: http://www.1romance.com/
Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/




Devon Falls 5: Haunting Magic
Buy at Aspen Mountain Press:
Check out the Trailer at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djKViDA_AH8
A werewolf claims his mate in Devon Falls.

Rodrick Dracon is the twin heir to the Dragon Inn. When he finds himself longing for a mate after being footloose and fancy free, he finds himself drawn to the most obnoxious, brassy woman he has ever met: Jaxon Sinclair. She is the one woman who doesn't melt when he goes by or hangs on his every word. She is just aggravating and down right sexy as sin! Soon the sparks fly, passion goes into boiling and Halloween approaches. Can a wolf shifter get this woman to heel before the full moon? Or can Jax turn the tables on this ladies man and tame the wolf?

Adult Excerpt:

Jax’s fingers traced the outline of his hard cock as she tried to still her raged breath. She could still feel the way his lips captured hers and she wanted more. Her nipples ached and her pussy was dripping wet, going down her thighs. She didn’t know what to do or say but she knew she wanted more of him and she wanted Rod naked very soon if he kept this up.
“I…” Jax tried to talk but her throat was dry and her breath kept hitching every time he swirled that tongue of his on her ear lobe and then nipped it. Swallowing hard, she tried again to speak, though if he kept twirling his tongue along her ear lobe, she was going to do something drastic very soon. All this tension was making her stomach clench and her breasts felt achy from wanting to be touched.
His body felt like it was cast from granite, hard and unyielding though each time she traced her fingers along the hard ridge in his jeans, she heard him groan. Jax debated if she should let this go further when all thought of caution went flying out the window as he nibbled on that one particular spot between her shoulder and neck. It was like a time bomb exploded inside her. He made her feel like she was going to combust. She couldn’t stop the way her body melted into his or the moan that seemed to come from deep inside her. She wanted more and she was going to get it, regardless of the consequences.
Jax grabbed his t-shirt with both hands and yanked it over his head. The pale skin gleamed in the light and she drooled over the way his abs rippled. She slid her hands across his chest, marveling at the way his body looked to her eyes and how his nipples pointed out when she teased them with her fingernails. With just his jeans on and no shirt, he looked like a wild god, ready for his sacrifice, and Jax was more than willing to sacrifice herself. If he didn’t get naked soon, she was going to go up in flames, Jax thought as she nipped his lips with her teeth. Hearing his breath hitch each time she traced a path around his navel had her aching to explore even more. Flipping the top button of his jeans, she teased Rodrick as she looked at him with her eyes at half mast, passion glazing in them. She slid her fingernail across his nipple, causing him to tighten his grip on her waist. Slowly, she slid the zipper down and her breath hitched as she saw his cock straining to get free. He was utterly naked under the jeans and Jax was about to scream as her eyes took it in. Her panties were so drenched that her juices were sliding down her legs, coating the inside of her thighs.
Jax slid her fingers around the waist of his jeans and as her eyes drank in the way ardor had him in its hungry grip, she slid one finger over the ridge of him, teasing and tempting him with her light touch.

8 comments:

DawnsReadingNook said...

Thanks for having myself, Rod and Jax here today. :)

Terra said...

Oh I want this books so bad. Raine I love your books and your covers are always so hot.

*yadkny* said...

Hi Raine!
Yes, the covers are always amazingly hot! That excerpt definitely left me wanting more:) I've heard such great things about the Devon Falls series.

yadkny@hotmail.com

Abigail-Madison Chase said...

nice

DawnsReadingNook said...

I love this cover.....Seneca did a great job on it and it got the story perfectly. :)

Thanks for the great comments guys. I will pick the winner Friday afternoon.

LORETTA CANTON said...

Hot is the word for the excerpt.

loretta

lbcanton@verizon.net

Dominique Eastwick said...

AS always our stuff is super hot Raine :) And you cover is on of my favorites.

Helen Hardt said...

Okay, I'm a day late, but I wanted to stop by and say hi to both of you! All I can say is ditto on the cover comments :). Very hot! Great excerpt too!