Thursday, June 10, 2010

June Contest

That's Right...a contest and not just for June! At the start of each month I'll put up the name the winner of the prior month's prize and announce the new prize of the month. Prizes will vary from month to month. Anything from a download of an eBook from Lizzie's back list, to prizes that require mailing through snail mail and that can range from a fun little goody to an autographed ARC of one of her print books.

How do I enter, you ask? Simple...become a FOLLWER of this blog! A name will be drawn from the followers of Welcome to Lizzie's World at the beginning of the next month, making it simple for all.

For June, the prize is a canvas GOT LEAF? tote. Great for shopping and sturdy enough to lug all your books, and it's washable too.

So, since it's already June...LET THE CONTEST BEGIN!

Lizzie

10 comments:

susan said...

Hi Lizzie, Hope things are going well for you. I have been reading a lot now that I retired and have more time. Books are a big part of my life. I like the tote bag offer..these are nice for carrying books. susan L.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Lizzie! Tote's are great. I take one with me just about everywhere I go and usually wind up needing it. I'm a new follower.
mom1248(at)att(dot)net

Unknown said...

Great Idea Lizzie - WTG I wouldn't mind winning a woman can never have enough book bags (or any kind of bag that is)
LOL
Billie

Lizzie said...

Thanks for the comments, ladies. Totes are great and I'd be so lost without one with all the stuff I carry around. Much easier to cramb personal and work items into one bag vs. two or three. Of course, I now walk at a list...LOL

Glad to see you're signed up as a Follwer for this blog. The winner is picked from the Followers each month, and make sure to check the first part of each month for the winner's name (in case it's you) and the new prize for that month.

And tell your friends to come join us!

Lizzie

Mary Preston said...

Good morning, I'm very happy to follow.

marypres@gmail.com

JoanneR said...

Would love to win the tote! Thank you for the chance to do so.
joannereynolds(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

Lizzie said...

Welcome, Marybelle and Joanne.

There will other chances to win, too. Example, tomorrow...our guest is giving away a book from her "Hex" series. The winner will be drawn from all who stop by and say "hi" or comment!

And, there will a monthly prize drawn from Followers each month. The tote is only the start!

JeanMP said...

A tote is a great thing to have, always have one with me

wanda f said...

Hi Lizzie I love totes I use them to keep my books seperated since I visit both local libraries,the used book store as well as barnes and noble ,walmart and even pick them up at the supermarket I label my totes that way none of my books end up getting turned in at the wrong place or accidently trading one I havent read yet .I would be lost without my totes lol

desitheblonde said...

hi the book sound good i have book
that blonde with a broomstickand i would love to read yous and have great summer