Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Another Day in the Life Of

Here it is Monday again...now wait, it's Tuesday! Holidays that fall on Monday throw me off for the rest of the week for some reason. But it is probably a good thing this Monday was a holiday as it will be the only day that I accomplished on revisions for "Magic" the first book in a planned paranormal series. I'm really excited about this series!

Between the computer issues and babysitting, the last few weeks have been pretty non-productive and I don't see much in the way of a change until next week. End of school has me helping even more in the babysitting area, but they won't be young forever and with the older girls, time is nearing when they won't be interested in stay with the "Grands".

So, I'm off to get ready for the arrival of a ten years old and the toddler. In my future today is breakfast on the patio, a picnic at the park and who knows what else. By Friday, I'll be looking for a little magic called rest.

Lizzie

No comments: