Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Moments!

Time is ticking on the deadline for Emerging Magic, but also on my column for Night Owl Reviews. Between the fun of being sick, babysitting and working toward a deadline, guess what slipped my mind—even with it being written on my calendar ‘to do’ list.

Fortunately, I had decided on the focus of the article, but did I select a deity or creature I’m familiar with? Of course not, what fun would that be! No, my selection is one requiring more research now that I’m writing the article. I’d never heard of a Bunyip, but then I’ve not been to Australia either. So this morning I’m scouring the internet picking up more details as I write the article.

From there moving on to today’s word count goal and I’m anxious to get after it. My heroine is about to meet the evil aunt and cousin! Think this is going to be fun to write...their evilness and her attitude…oh yeah.

Have a great day and if you have a minute, share what your week’s fun will be.

No comments: