Monday, September 27, 2010

Suffering CRS

Do you too suffer from CRS? I call it Can't Remember Stuff, but it's been around for years and I can recall hearing it as a child from the adults, but they referred to it as "can't remember shit."

Now I know of what they spoke. I do well to remember my name some days. When you live in a dream world, I guess it stands to reason. My brain is always playing with scenes, characters and ‘what ifs,’ which causes me to forget where I put something down, that I was suppose to turn three blocks back, or as in last night, to turn on the damn alarm clock. Can you say over slept?

We all have those days and you don’t have to be a writer to experience them. I had to search for other excuses before I took up the pen on a ‘for real effort’ basis, but trust me they happened.

I know it’s not just me, but there are days it feels that way. So I have a question/request today. Will you share your moments of CRS? I don’t want to feel alone.

Lizzie

No comments: