Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Again

My goodness, can't believe another week is kicking off. Where did the last one go? A couple of days went toward dealing with colonospocy. Thought I came through feeling no side effects from the drug, but when I remembered yesterday my cooking experience afterward...maybe not. Don't think throwing away the egg and trying to beat the shell is quite norm, do you? Good thing my husband too the knife away from me!

The rest of the week and part of the weekend went to finishing a book, and Butterfly Kisses is now in the hands of the Evil Editor to bleed all over. In the meantime I'm off to play. Had a friend from out of town stay over and the gal is a shopping fool! Look out mall, here we come.

Lizzie

6 comments:

susan said...

Sounds like you had quite an after affect if you was dealing with the egg in the opposite way. ha ha I am sure glad hubby removed the knife from you.ha ha Maybe things will go better at the mall and the shopping. Have a great day. susan L.

Helen Hardt said...

Lizzie, you are too funny! Is Butterfly Kisses the new Cougar book?

Jeanne Stein said...

Hope all is well. Thinking of you. I'm in deadline hell myself.

J.

Lizzie said...

The shopping/mall day was great, Susan. Just what I needed! Forget how much fun it is to hang with a girl friend and laugh at silly stuff.

Lizzie said...

Yes, Helen. Butterfly Kisses is the latest Cougar book that is scheduled to release soon. And I just approved the cover...very colorful with a hot cowboy (yep, you read right)

Lizzie said...

Understand Jeanne. Keep plugging!